Friday, March 6, 2015

Landed it... finally...

February 25, 2015

Hey there family,

I finally made it to Colombia. It has been quite the adventure already and it continues to get more and more interesting. My luggage is still MIA but at least I am no longer MIA. I got into Colombia at about 5 this morning. I love being a stupid American in an airport all by myself. All the sisters are excited that I am here. I will be put into a trio. Please pray extra hard that they find my suitcase fast and that I will survive the day... Love all of you lots, have fun and I´ll chat with ya later!

Con amor, 
Megan

PS. Pdays for me are on Fridays, so not this Friday but next Friday I will be emailing. They only gave us a short amount of time today.

PSS It´s hard to type on a Spanish keyboard... 

No comments:

Post a Comment